||Member Services Specialist
Branch Floater North
Job Duties: This Member Services Specialist position will serve the north county branches. The MSS will perform a variety of Teller and New Accounts/ Loan duties as necessary. The duties of the position will change based on the needs of the applicable branch. Will handle teller transactions, member service duties, sales, and other account and loan tasks as needed. This position requires a reliable method of transportation, as the MSS will work among the north county branch locations.
- 1-2 years of hands-on teller experience, with solid cash handling skills.
- 1-2 years of new accounts and loan application experience.
- Must be able to meet sales goals as defined by the credit union.
- Strong member service and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and the ability to remain organized while multitasking.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speakers are highly preferred.
- The candidate must possess a flexible demeanor and the ability to get along well with a variety of co-workers and members.
- This position will work every Saturday to cover either teller duties or FSS/FSO duties as assigned.
Must be able to work independently with little supervision and exhibit a strong service level commitment. Minimum of 1 year teller experience and extensive exposure to the FS function.. Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants strongly preferred.
Special Instructions: This position will be based in Carlsbad. Part Time - 30 hrs per week.
PLCU is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Go back to Current Opportunities.