Choice Rewards Program* Terms and Conditions
- Every dollar in purchases net of returns ("Net Purchases") "You" (see paragraph 10) charge to your account covered by this Choice Rewards Program ("Program") and that appears on your statement during the Program period, earns you one bonus point ("Point") as provided for in these Rules.
- Points can be used to order items described in the current Choice Rewards brochure or website, which may be revised. You may select rewards from any level, subject to availability, as long as you have the necessary number of Points posted to your account. Point requirements are subject to change and Rewards may be substituted at any time. Should a Reward be discontinued, it will be replaced with a Reward of equal or greater value or you will be advised so that you can make an alternate selection.
- Points in this Program cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, may not be used with any other offer, promotion or discount, cannot be earned from or transferred to, any other charge, credit card, or other accounts. Points have no cash value. The Credit Union may offer additional redemption opportunities at its discretion.
- Your statement will normally include the number of Points earned, subject to adjustment as provided for in these Rules. Points will be deducted from your current total of Points earned for corresponding retail purchase returns posted to your account. Your account may be charged for the difference in the event you have already redeemed unearned Points.
- Your account must be open and in good standing (i.e., not canceled, terminated, delinquent or otherwise not available to use for charges) at the time you request to redeem Points. Otherwise, the Credit Union reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate your participation in the Program and your Points will be forfeited.
- Despite our best efforts to ensure accuracy, printing errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors at any time even if it affects an existing order.
- This Program may be modified, suspended or canceled and the redemption value of already accumulated Points may be changed at any time without notice and without restriction or penalty. The Credit Union reserves the right to change the point accrual and retention period from time to time. Changes to the Program may include, but are not limited to, modifications which (i) increase the point value for every Net Purchase dollar charged and (ii) expire points based on the point term, age and expiration date of the selected option(s). You will be notified of point accrual and/or point expiration Program changes. Points may be forfeited due to Rules violations. This Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. You are responsible for any federal, state or local income, sales, use or other taxes or gratuities.
- You agree to hold FDR, The Members Group and any Association and any vendors associated with the Program totally harmless if the Credit Union fails to meet its contractual and other obligations with FDR or The Members Group, which results in the Program being interrupted or terminated prior to you having the opportunity to redeem your Points. Also, you agree to hold FDR/The Members Group/Credit Union/Association harmless if a vendor files for bankruptcy, or otherwise goes out of business, after you have redeemed your Points for a reward from the vendor but before you are able to use the reward.
- Certain restrictions may apply to merchandise, travel, lodging and other certificates. Travel and other certificates are not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash. All certificates will be mailed first class and will not be replaceable in the event of loss, destruction or theft.
- This Program is available to account holders ("You") which the Credit Union has enrolled in this Program. Your use of your account following receipt of these Rules will indicate your agreement to these Rules.
Point Loma Credit Union Rewards Program Rules
- Points for this Program begin to accumulate within five (5) business days after you have registered for the Program. You will earn no points for cash advances, purchases of cash equivalents, balance transfers, convenience checks, finances charges, or insurance charges or other fees or charges of any kind. Eligible charges or transactions may be changed any time at the sole discretion of Point Loma Credit Union. Resolution of questions as to what constitutes an eligible charge will be at the sole discretion of Point Loma Credit Union.
- You may earn a maximum of 10,000 points per month and 120,000 points in the twelve (12) month enrollment period. Points expire after sixty (60) months from the month in which they are earned. Points will be redeemed on a first-in, first-out basis. Only the primary accountholder and the joint accountholder may redeem points.
- Your participation in the Rewards Program will be terminated and all your accumulated points and the annual participation fee will be forfeited if you are charged two late fees within any period of twelve consecutive months, or in Point Loma Credit Union's sole discretion, if you otherwise violate the terms of the Program or your credit card account.
- The annual participation fee for the Rewards Program is $35. This $35 fee will be charged to your account in the month you register for the program. This $35 fee will be refunded when your net purchases exceed $6,000 within the twelve month enrollment period. Provided you have maintained your eligibility, your participation in the Rewards Program will be renewed automatically at the end of each twelve month period, and the $35 fee for the next twelve month enrollment period will be charged to your account. If you wish to opt out of the program after you are registered, you must submit a cancellation request in writing. If you cancel your participation in the Rewards Program, you immediately forfeit all your accumulated points and the annual participation fee will not be refunded to you.
- The Rewards Program only applies to qualifying Point Loma Credit Union Visa credit cards. Point Loma Credit Union reserves the right to alter, suspend, or terminate the program or your participation in it at any time without notice. If the Program is terminated, no points can be redeemed after the termination date.
- The various rewards available through the Program are the sole obligation of the provider of the service or product. You release Point Loma Credit Union from all liability regarding the redemption and use of rewards, including any rewards that may be lost, stolen or destroyed or a travel providers' provision or failure to provide transportation or services for any reason, or for any accident, loss, injury or damage incurred by you in connection with the rewards.
- In no event will Point Loma Credit Union be liable to you for any consequential, incidental, exemplary or punitive damage and the sole extent of the liability, if any, shall not exceed the value of the specific reward.
* Choice Rewards Program is administered by a third-party service provider. For questions regarding earning, redemption or expiration of rewards or for Travel Reservations, call (877) 809-5598 Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Pacific Time. For Merchandise, visit www.ChoiceRewards.AwardsCatalog.com or call (800) 310-6250.